After watching “Miss Representation”

0

January 22, 2024 by ai111

After watching the video “Miss Representation” I realized that women’s bodies are not for show. I found that more women are discriminated against by the media. The media should be careful how they treat women.
In Japan, there is a tendency that women are supposed to be thin. More than men, fat women are said to lack self-control. I believe that each person’s body shape is unique. Some people are fat by nature, depending on their physical constitution. Of course, some people’s ideal body shape is “thin. However, it would be wrong to set thinness as the only criterion for beauty.
I also think that the media should reconsider its treatment of women. Often when I watch TV programs, I get the impression that it is normal for women to be thin. I think that the media, which has a great deal of influence, should transmit the freedom of our body shape.

A woman’s body is not for show, but her own. Body shape is a personal choice. The media should make an effort to eliminate the idea that only thin women are beautiful in the future.