Happy dinner with as much giant shrimp mayo as I like

0

December 26, 2023 by kenji77

This video is from a channel called Teriyaki Channel, in which a couple cooks and eats a large quantity of their favorite food.In this video, I made and ate a lot of a dish called shrimp mayo. The interesting thing about this video is that there is so much humor in the process of cooking and eating. They call onions “Otama-sama,” and the rhythm of the background music matches the rhythm of the vegetables when they are cutting them with a knife, etc. I thought it was a very good point that they made a simple cooking scene interesting. The camera work is also very good. They don’t show their faces in the video, so when they show the cooking scene, they only show the bottom of their faces, but this allows the viewer’s eyes to focus on the ingredients and knife work, which I thought was very good.Also, the food simply looks so good that I end up watching the videos over and over again, and I watch a lot of other videos on this channel. Even when they are eating, I never get tired of watching their videos because their conversations are so interesting.I hope everyone will take a look.