Japan and Taiwan

0

October 6, 2023 by asuka172

駐在でやって来た日本人は必ず驚く…台湾人が「いくら給料をもらっているのか?」と堂々と聞いてくる理由 「自分が損をしていないか」を常に確認する | PRESIDENT Online(プレジデントオンライン)

Taiwan is known as one of the pro-Japanese countries in Japan. Every year, a lot of Japanese go there and enjoy their vacation. According to a research, most of Japanese choose Taiwan for their first trip abroad.

The reason that Taiwan is such a popular destination among Japanese is probably due to Japanese media. You will notice that almost all the information it convey to us is positive information. Even some people might think they will not have any troubles in Taiwan. Thus, we are unknowingly likely to recognize the country Taiwan as the best Asian country to go traveling. However, is it really the case?

I was one of the peson who was influenced by media and actually went to Taiwan this summer. My first impression about the country was that it was the same as I learned from media and SNS. Taiwan was a nice place, where everyone was kind and so friendly. I will never forget what I experienced there.

Eventually, it turend out that media did not tell us any fake information about Taiwan. I found that the most important thing is seeing what you are interested in with your own eyes. That is the only thing you can fully believe. Now I want to explore the world to eliminate prejudices I have against some countries.