Go to theaters when you watch films

0

July 7, 2023 by suzuka17

Hello, I am Suzuka. I want to share some interesting movies from now on. These days, I like to go to the theater and I watched more than ten movies at theaters. I register Amazon Prime subscription, but I hardly watch movies in my house. I like to watch movies on a large screen and I want to share my impression after watching a movie. I prefer to watch in the theater compared to at home.

I have two recommendations. First, “The Super Mario Brothers.” I used to play the game of the series with my brother when I was an elementary student. To be honest, I had not been looking forward to watching the movie before because I thought I already knew the story. I decided to watch the movie because my friend wanted to watch it, but I do not expect too much. However, the movie was excellent and I found my misunderstandings about some characters. Princess Peach was so strong woman, and Kuppa was not a scary character as I expected. Also, the whole scene was beautiful and with dynamic music. I felt as if I explore with Mario and the feelings make me so excited. 

The second one is “M3GAN” which is a horror movie. The movie was made in New Zealand. I like horror movies very much, and especially I want to go to the theater in the summer. The movie was so cool, but it was not scary for me. I think the movie is like an action drama rather than a horror film. I can recommend those who are not good at horror films. The movie catches the trend of modern society and technological development, so I would like to evaluate the movie as cool.

I recommend you watch these films in the theater as much as possible. If you have a something recommendation, please tell me!!