International couple, Jeju couple

0

December 28, 2022 by boseong00038

As international couple has been increased, people who is interested in international relationship get information in youtube. There are so many Youtubers, but Jeju couple has unique point. Husband is Korean and wife is Japanese. They live in Jeju, the most popular and beautiful island in Korea, so that they can be more attractive than another couple because leaving this island is ideal for some people. The main content of this channel is V-log. Korean and Japanese can be a good partner to each other because of cultural characteristics. Many people want to know how they live together and how they overcome with cultural differences. For me, I also have Japanese girl friend, it is helpful sometimes for solving issues between my girl friend. I think this interest has been increased recently. Not only this Jeju couple, but many international couples in youtube are trying to upload their daily life through V-log. The point is specific combination of countries and gender getting more subscriber than others. For example, couple of Korean male and Japanese female has more subscriber than Korean female and Japanese male. I am not sure that it could be affected by K-pop or K-drama, it really depends on who they come from. It is quite interesting point.