All of Us Are Dead

0

December 23, 2022 by sayako72

This is a Korean zombie drama from Netflix. There is a zombie boom going on right now, especially in Korea. I was not good at zombie drama at first because of the grotesque scenes, However, I enjoyed watching this one until the end. The zombie virus that suddenly spread through the school was developed by a chemistry teacher whose son was severely injured by bullying. The zombies react to sound, cannot open sliding doors, and become immobile when they are hit in the neck. Despite the students who manage to survive try to cooperate with each other and seek outside help, they are not successful. The rescue of the strong is prioritized and the weak are left behind. No one extends a helping hand. The chemistry teacher thinks that such a world should be destroyed. It is not only a story about zombies, but also an interesting depiction of the horror of human’s real character reveald when they face fear. I found the friendships, romances, conflicts, and family affections of the students escaping from the zombies to be very touching. What would you do if someone you loved became a zombie?