Archimedes Matchup

0

October 13, 2022 by daikichi44

What this movie wants to convey is the weakness of Japan. In japan, sometimes cause and pride give priority to human life, and they enter national difficulties and self-destruct. World War II is depicted as a historical event that symbolizes its very weakness. The main character is a male student who is good at mathematics, and the story begins to move when a draft order from the Japanese army arrives. At that time, treating the conscription order from a Japanese army without hesitation was the most despised action from the crowd. However, hero’s boy despises this call order, and says so. I hate the foolish creature of a soldier. Even today, there are many military personnel in the army and navy around the world, and given the fact that they provide some compensation for the security of their homeland, they may have to be respectful. However, as depicted in this work, the tyrannical behavior and command of the Japanese army at the time deserved contempt, satirical of the situation where many lives were lost by the pride and spite of some executives, not scientific evidence. In that respect, I appreciate this work .I would like not only Japanese people but also people from various countries to see it.