My favorite movies 5

0

August 9, 2022 by minori93

Part 4

The first movie is “Wild speed”. The characters are showing amazing car chases in every stories. Especially, I like the first episode the best, so I’ll give you the synopsis of it.

In Los Angeles, young people went crazy for car races.  Dominique, a genius driver who was respected by his peers, was making a lot of money against reckless people who challenged him. One night, a new face named Brian arrived. He drew the attention of the gallery by showing his amazing driving technique that was as good as Dominic.  Brian was a police officer who had been conducting an undercover investigation following a recent spate of incidents.

I’m impressed by car chases every time I watch this series. I also like the cool song in the movies. All characters have their own problems. They often quarrel, but each of them treats each other as family.

The second movie is “Zootopia”. In a world where all animals can live comfortably, rabbits were given the role of making carrots.  However, a rabbit girl Judy wanted to be a police officer, which only big and strong animals can do. she came to the big city, Zootopia with dream of being the first rabbit police officer.  As she struggled to gain recognition, she met a fox Nick, who was the crook. They followed a missing otter together.

I can’t stop laughing when I watch this movie.  It’s a very uplifting movie. I can recommend it everyone.