Despicable Me

0

December 31, 2021 by marina35

Hello! Today, I would like to write about “Despicable Me”, which is a film about the thief, Gru and the cute siblings. (You can see it and this series on Netflix!)

I think this is a story of growing not only sibling but also the thief Gru.

This sibling do not have the parents. In the middle of their sadness, the coincidence lead to meet the sibling and Gru. They want to live with Gru. He accepts them reluctantly. It is because he tries to steal the moon, the dangerous plan.

Gru does not like them because they do not obey him. However, the longer they live with, the more love there are between them. Though this life, Gru begin to realize “They are more precious thing than stealing the moon.”.

It is a big change from the first Gru’s thinking. Though this fan living, they become like a real family.

In other words, the sibling and Gru learn “What is love.” by stealing the moon. Therefore, I think I can see and learn the real love from this movie.

Related to the love, I want to write about LGBTQ+.

In these days, there are some family who do not or can not share the love. For example, the child-abuse, the domestic violence and so on. However, LGBTQ+ become one category as a new thinking. Related to this, same-sex marriage is one of the new types of love.

I hope the society and more people accept this, and more people can feel the real love.

Thank you for reading.