SPY KIDS season1

0

October 31, 2021 by marina35

Hello! Today, I’d like to write about my favorite movie, “SPY KIDS”.

Do you know this movie? If you do not know it, I recommend you to see the trailer of it!

Here is a link of official trailer of first season of it.↓

Spy Kids (2001) Official Trailer – Robert Rodriguez Family Spy Movie HD – YouTube

I hope it makes you more interested in it.

I think there are two reasons why it is so interesting.

The first reason is that we can learn respecting each other have a big power to archive something hard.

In this movie, the sibling grow and power up through the missions by respecting and relay each other. At first, they are not good relationship. It is because they are good at different things and area: the older sister is powerful but the younger brother is intelligent. However, they must cooperate to help their parent. And then, it makes acknowledge each others strengths.

Actually, I have a younger sister. I and she always have a sibling rivalry. I hope we come to be in such relationship by watching this…

The second reason is that this movie has many series. Therefore, we can catch up with the growing of the sibling even though they become an adult. It makes us “We can still challenge anything despite we become an adult.” And also, we can realize the importance of telling the children to be active and challenge anything you want.

Thank you for reading!