Computer

0

August 6, 2021 by riko31

Computer

Nowadays, we can live a convenient life thanks to use a computer. For example, we can buy anything on the internet, we can take a class without go to school and everyone can write their own feelings or opinions easily to use computers. But sometimes it can be a knife to hurt somebody’s heart.  Recently, it become big problem that famous people kill themselves because of slandering on the internet in Japan. When this problem happens, everybody say stop slandering on the internet. But people forget immediately and start slandering again. I hate people slandering on the internet because this act is no one can be happy. If that slander is not for me, I feel unpleasant. Also, maybe the people write this slander is not feel happy too. And we have to think about it is too hard to erase that comment completely. So, we should more thinking about whether this comment is good and everyone should have responsibility what you say or write. I think slandering problem is still remain in the future. But change how to see this, we can write positive things like cheerful or encouragement. So, I hope the world is covered with like these positive words.

«