Thank you:)

0

July 17, 2021 by naho312

Today it is 15th class. That is to say, it’s last IE Ⅲ core class, if I can pass the course…lol. So in this time, I am going to write about IE course until now.

To be honest, last year, I didn’t go to campus and couldn’t take any face-to-face class at all. Then, I couldn’t believe I was actually a university student. I stayed at home and took all classes online everyday. Although I didn’t know much about the ways of using PC and dealing with a lot of assignments, I had to do that alone. I was so sad. Moreover, it was so hard to communicate online at first. I think IE is a great opportunity to speak and communicate through using English. Therefore, in this April, I was so glad that I could go to campus though face-to-face classes were very little time. Besides, through IE, I could write and speak in English better than before. Of course, I don’t use English fluently and freely yet, but I like English more and more and want to be better and better. So I am going to take English course and learn more from now on, too.

Lastly, I really wanted to take more your class directly. However, we could receive valuable class even online. I hope to meet you on campus in next semester. Thank you so much.