Benefits and Risks of 21st Great Technology 

0

July 6, 2021 by rin49

What is the most innovative technology in the 21st century? I think this must be smartphone. This is absolutely convenient tool, on the other hand, there are also issue. So today, I’d like to describe benefit and risk of smartphone.

Firstly, smartphone has many benefits to use. Actually, we can do almost things to live. For example, we can take pictures, get in touch and look up something. These days, smartphone takes a role of wallet by developing cash less world. It’s possible to go out with only smartphone because we can check the dialog, use the transportations and buy something by one touch. Needless to say, the smartphone is useful tool. Moreover, smartphones can even act like movie theater. We can watch amounts of movies, dramas and TV programs on many applications. Smartphone have become a tool that plays most of the activities we do in our lives.

Secondly, however, there are some risks on developing technology of smartphones. We became to be able to post our comments anonymously on personal SNS accounts. In fact, this is truly serious problem in Japan. About 2 years ago, one famous professional woman wrestler died herself by storm of slandering. After her dying, I can’t believe the comment section of her last post on Instagram. There are more heartless and dirty words even after her death. I felt to see humans’ awful side. At the same time, I felt it is exceedingly terrible thing not to be able to see the face.

ソース画像を表示

Like above, there are both sides, benefits and risks, on wonderful technology of smartphones. That is surely beneficial tool for us however, we need to realize our letters we type can easily hurt people who live on the other side of screen.