MIB

0

April 30, 2021 by makoto247

I like watching movie, especially foreign movies. Therefore, I’ll recommend my favorite movie to you. The title of it is “Man In Black”, called MIB. To put it simply, the story of this movie is fighting with alien from other space planet. The main character belong to a secret organization established for safe earth, called MIB. The organization is secret, so the member of this organization have to be erased their existence, then they are called in code name, the main character who acted by Will Smith is called Agent K. The point I like this movie is the balance between comedy and serious. This story basically goes on with comedy, like Mr,K auditioned not seriously, alien says joke and so on. However, when they faced a crisis, they fought with them very seriously. Mr, K doesn’t have father and it hadn’t been touched since episode 3, so audience couldn’t  understand the reason. However, the last scene of episode 3, the mystery was solved finally. I like the scene the best, so I want you to watch the scene. This movie has expanded to 4 series, a little long, but you can enjoy all of them. If you watched it, please let me know.