BACK to THE FUTURE

0

January 25, 2021 by kaito16

Overview

The main character, Martiga Trilogy, is a masterpiece of the main character. In 1985, high school student Marty McFly helped experiment with a time machine developed by Dr. Emmett Brown (commonly known as Doc), a scientist living in the neighborhood, by modifying his car DeLorean, but due to a malfunction, time in the world of 1955. slip. The time machine runs out of fuel and gets stuck. In trouble, Marty seeks out Doc in 1955, explains the situation and helps him return to the future, but in the process he interferes with the encounter of his young parents. Marty struggles to get along with her parents before returning to the future, as she will not be born in this situation.

Why it was fun

I always see it once every six months. When I make a wrong decision, if I can go back to the past, I sometimes look back at the movie to see what I was doing there. By looking back, I value the fact that I cannot go back to the past, value each day, and always try to choose a path that I will not regret. It was a movie that taught me the importance of everyday life.