Favorite Youtuber

0

January 22, 2021 by sae79

I would like to introduce my favorite Youtuber and the reason why I’ve been respecting him for a long time. He is called “Kemio” who moved to NewYork 5 years ago and came out as gay. He is a model and creator from Japan. He has 1.89 million subscribers right now. I’m sure that he is a one of the most popular and famous youtuber among young generation like us.  He has been recently posting his daily life with his roommate, Miles. At first, he didn’t speak English at all, but after changing his base in NewYork, he remarkably improved his English ability. That’s the first reason I respect him.

He often gives some advice to his fans. The most impressive moment for me was that when his listener disappointed and complained about the new highschool class that he/she was assigned because he/she was aparted from very close friends. Then he advised the listener saying that ” It doesn’t matter at all! It depends on you whether that situation you are in right now would make your school life special or not. Wherever you are, everything depends on you finally. I think we should not let others create our social environment. I was in kind of same situation like you. I was alone at new classroom when I was at your age because I was silly all the time with my old classmate on the hallway. But after I changed my mind and behavior, I ended up having many new friends. Someone who doesn’t attempt to do something new to change complains about everything.  ” 

I was touched with those words a lot. Everything depends on me. We can change the situation whatever we like. After I watched this video, I felt that what I should do is that tring to do my best and be myself whenever and wherever.