”Kiki’s Delivery Service” Review

0

November 27, 2020 by kanako03

This is my favorite work in Ghibli. It makes me feel very warm. I like the last scene, the scene where Kiki helps the dragonfly, and the scene where everyone in the city cheers for Kiki and shouts “Do your best”. Like the theme song “If you are wrapped in kindness,” the city is wrapped in a gentle feeling. It’s a very euphoric and favorite work.

The growth of a 13-year-old girl reminds me of nostalgia and nostalgia. It makes me feel fresh and new. Ghibli girls are always strong and brave, but they also have the strength of not wanting to show their weaknesses, and adolescent men and women have a lot to sympathize with. As adults, we see it and feel nostalgic. The warmth of the person is soothing. It is wrapped in warmth that makes you cry unintentionally. We all want to see it in such a cold time.

When I was a kid, I really admired witches. Crotch on the bamboo broom that was at home, Someday I’ll be able to fly in the sky with a broom. I really thought. I still want to fly in the sky. I am still practicing flying over the broom.