Twilight

0

October 30, 2020 by kazuyuki67

Twilight

You don’t know how long i have waited for you.

This movie is the love story between a woman whose name is Bella and a vanpire called Edward. The situation of this movie is really unrelistic but I thought that this movie includes so great fantasy romance and makes viewers enchanted. Some people compared the original book of this story with this movie and they suggested that this film is quite different from the original plot, but even if some guys criticize the film versión of twilight , those judgement is so useless to those who love this film like me.

To tell the truth, this movie is originally desinged to appeal to 10-12 year old girls, the kind of audience who is not sure about what romance is but who is interested in experiencing it with the dangerous guys, so a lot of viewers who are not in the target age think this is boring and stupid.

In my case, I love this kind of love story and movie plot is significant. Although many of the viewers say that it is boring, I think that is not true. There were some parts that were changed or removed but the main ideas and characters were there. you should definitely check this movie.