3 Merits of Using Twitter

0

September 23, 2020 by Yohei

It has already been full three years since I created the very first account of Twitter, which has been enriching and facilitating my life up until today in many different ways. From that experience, I would like to address here three major merits I come up with which you can enjoy by joining Twitter.

1. Information is updated very fast

When I was playing a certain social game, Twitter played a significant role in getting to know the latest techniques all skillful players needed to know and the detailed stats of each characters, which were all necessary to join the top rankers. These pieces of information could not be found if I googled, and this is clearly an advantage of social media.

1. You get connected purely by what you like

Unlike schools where there are only some hundreds of people you can get to know, the Internet is vast and you can find millions of people who shares the same preference as yours. Also, what connects you together is more or less limited to your hobby and nothing else, so you can always keep a proper distance with the people you get to know and will seldom be annoyed by realistic human relationships.

1. You will stay modest

As aforesaid, the total population of Twitter users is such that you will find a number of people who easily excels you at what you would feel like you are the best at in a small closed community like your family or school. That is, Twitter, an unlimitedly open community ever existed, will always keep you aware of your objective position in the field you are in, and you will not lose motivation.

Social media is often criticized for the additivity, however, it is certain that there are a lot more you can learn from it than the typical downsides often addressed on TV and Newspapers. If you have not joined yet, sign up immediately from twitter.com and expand your world!