Cheerleading

0

August 10, 2020 by kiyoka97

This movie is based on a true story. The cheerleading club of Fukui Prefectural Fukui Commercial High School has accomplished an amazing feat: they won the American Cheerleading Championship. The club won the American Cheerleading Championship, the home of cheerleading.

Hikari Tomonaga is a bright and innocent girl. When she enters Fukui Chuo High School, she joins the cheerleading club on a light-hearted basis because she wants to cheer on a boy on the soccer team she admires. However, Hikari’s heart is broken by the unexpectedly tough practices. She tries her best to train with her teammates while supporting each other. Eventually she plays a key role in the team and leads the team to victory.

The film is comical and very enjoyable to watch. And it was very cool to see her give her best in a club she started without knowing what to do, and win the competition. When I saw this movie, it made me believe that if I work hard, I can make my dreams come true. It’s an uplifting movie and you should see it.