Takumi Minamino determined to help bring more titles to Liverpool

0

June 30, 2020 by kento53

I would like to describe the Japanese soccer player named Takumi Minamino playing in England.  In June 25, 2020, Liverpool decided the championship because second place Manchester City lost to Chelsea according to the Japan times.  This news makes soccer fans are impressed that the team to which the Japanese belongs has won the Premier League.  He recently participates the matches from the middle and continues to appear to the director, but he is frustrated with the current situation.  In this article,  “I have only played for half a year with the club, so (the championship) has not really sunk in. But I want to contribute to the team in the future and taste victory again,”he said.  I thought firstly that he could not  play an active part in this league, but he is appearing as a substitute for Fermino, making chances and producing results.  Therefore, I respect him because he betrays the expectations of many Japanese in good meanings and I am also sure that he continues to make a considerable effort.

From now on, I will notice him and expect him to start to the game as a starter.  In addition, I hope that he will play an active part as a representation from Japan in next World Cup.