JOKER(2019)

1

November 22, 2019 by miho028

I was shocked and got complicated feelings after watching “JOKER”.

Compare with Batman, we are tend to think that Joker is just an evil person. However, this movie change the impressions people have got so far. Arther Flex, the main character, works as a clown and takes care of his mother, but he has a mental disease which he suddenly start laughing. Because of a small salaly and people’s attitude to him, he cannot control himself. Therefore, he gradualy becomes a bad person.  One of the most impressive scenes is that he danced in front of the mirror after he killed three men.  The music was like classic music and he danced softly even though he killed men.  The contrast between murder and dance was weird, but also amazing.

This movie clearly show the human right issue. Of course, we do not accept any crimes, but crimnal has a lot of reasones why they do that. Therefore, this movie are helpful for us to understand their feelings or circumstances.

1 comment »

1. shun210 says:

I also watched this movie too and i reckon the Joker in the movie was quite different to the previous Jokers. I like the one which Heath Ledger act, since i watched “The Dark Knight” and i was astonished by his play, because he was completely the Joker that we are afraid of.