Music

0

October 6, 2019 by yuto8232

Music is part of our life and plays a significant role in life. Those who are prone to emo songs, for example, imitate the looks of their favorite band. Music is one of the factors of identity construction. As a matter of fact, music had a great effect on me.

When I was in junior high, I encountered one of my favorite band, Linkin Park. I got into their songs once I listened to them. “What I’ve Done”, which is a single from an album, “Minutes to Midnight,” depicts what human beings have done to everything under the sun. People fight for their own cause. People ignore the destruction of nature for the sake of their benefits. Those in need are dying of hunger while people in developed countries have affluent food. Those are included in the song as a message. Every time I eat, I feel over the moon because I know the fact that the majority of people do not have access to water and food resource. The song makes me feel that everything should be done to remedy global warming to save the earth and living things on the planet.

That is how music has impacted one of my ways of thinking.