Part time job

2

July 29, 2019 by tomoe78

I will talk about some of my part time job I have done.

Now, I work at a cafe in Hibiya. I usually make the drinks.  I have been working for more than a year.

During summer, I do a different part time job. I spent last August in Aichi. I’m from Aichi, so I went back to my parents home. I was happy that I didn’t have to make my meals! I worked at elementary schools and junior high schools in my hometown. I helped the students with their homework or helped the teachers teach English. There isn’t so much opportunities to go to many schools so it was interesting. I did the same part time job the previous year,  and I actually got to see the same student that I taught last year. I was glad to see them grew. I am going to do the same part time job this year as well.

I have also worked at Jingu stadium. I sold tickets to watch baseball game. It was also an interesting job.

These are the jobs that I have done recently. Why don’t you try?

1. mari876 says:

My part time job is cram school teacher. So I also teach English during summer vacation.

2. nana257 says:

I was surprised at that you did a part time job of teaching English. About how many students did you teach English?