Playing the piano has awesome effects on brain

1

June 27, 2019 by miu48

Piano is a staple musical instrument which children take lessons. In fact, we should learn to play the piano, because it has many good effects on our brain. At first, the movement of fingers differently with both hands stimulates both the right and left brains, and improves IQ, academic achievement and other skills. In fact, musicians who regularly play the piano have brains which are different in functions and structures from those who do not touch the music. Also, memory and critical skills can be advanced by observing finger movements, looking at a score, and listening to sound at the same time. It effects not only academic skills but also health care. Playing the piano serves to prevent dementia.

There is a data that half of the students of Tokyo University have ever learned playing the piano. Also, Kaisei high school which is famouse as a preparatory school makes students take lessons of piano in their clases.

I have learned playnig the piano since childhood, but my teacher has often told me to play the piano every morning, then the brain wakes up properly and works actively all day.

Please try to play the piano. Not late yet!

1 comment »

1. minori09 says:

I’ve also learned playting the piano, and sometimes play it for refreshing when I study. I hope that many parents notice these datas and the child would be an more active person.