“Beginners”

0

May 31, 2019 by satoshi14

“beginners” is an american movie which was made in 2010. This is a hopeful story that encourages all people who are worried about their life or love, although this movie settles on the subject matter of very personal story. One day, in a family, the father told that he was a gay to his family clearly after the mother died. The son was impressed with his father, and he thought he wanted to live honestly with himself. By the way, there are many changes of cut in the movie. I think that the changes of cut are used when the main character looks back on the past and be worried about his past events. Also, when he thinks about his human relationships, quiet songs are used. These special effects makes people feel sad or nervous. I can also see some contrasts; for example, the different people, the father and the son, are placed close together in the movie. So, the difference in two people’s way of life becomes so clear. The figure which the characters repeat their conflicts at each stage and get their own way of life is impressing people around the world and giving courage to them. I want to live honestly with myself.