Twilight

1

October 23, 2018 by hatsuki7040

I highly recommend this movie, “Twilight first love” in Twilight series.  This is the movie series that write about forbidden love between human girl and beautiful perfect vampire and “Twilight first love” is the first movie of this series

In the movie, the main character, human girl, Bella fall in love with  Vampire Edward who usually drink broad of animals. Audience should be forced to think about what is love. Every one said Bella not to keep in touch with him because he may hurt human when he is out of control. However, she trusted  her belief and did not give up loving him.

The point we should focus on is how strong she is. She never afraid of him even  though she knew he is not a human. In this movie shots are detailed, and there are so many low angle shots. I think this is because they want us to read people’s sensitive mind and her strong eyes force through the facial expression and understand the difference of skin color between human girl and vampire man which is completely pear. Some scenes are from the sky: bird’s eye view to make us feel how fast vampire move. Movie directors use shots differently to achieve maximum effect.

1 comment »

1. yuto8232 says:

Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park in the movie is my song. I want to watch the movie one day.