Code Blue

1

June 25, 2018 by shohei24

Code Blue is a Japanese medical drama. It was called getsu9. This means that the drama broadcast on Monday at 9:00 PM. When I was a high school student, I watched this drama every week. I loved it very much and I still love it.

There are five main casts in this drama. They are medical interns of air ambulance. They try to become a good doctor. This drama has two good points for me. Firstly, this drama has excited events every time. For example, the man whose arm was stuck in the machine was cut by Tomohisa Yamashita, who is a main character, and a lot of people were injured by the traffic accident at the tunnel.  The scene was so good. The other point is the operation scene. It is very tense and realistic. I think that this scene is very useful for people who want to be a doctor, because the operation scene is very detailed.Thanks to this drama, I think that people who want to be a doctor will increase.

This drama is going to become a movie in this summer. I think that it will make me excited, so I would like to see it with my friends.

1 comment »

1. ami195 says:

I also like this drama, but I don’t know this drama is going to become a movie in this summer so I want to see it!!