About the gender discrimination

0

December 30, 2016 by chishin16

I am a girl, a female, a human. The modern society is advocate the fair of the quality of everyone, however I always think the gender discrimination exists stubbornly, embodying in the details of the daily life. I want to discuss this issue from two points. First is the people’s consciousness, the gender discrimination was started thousand years ago. When man and woman do the same thing, people’s reaction is certainly different. For a typically example, if women do not do the housework, they will be criticized; however if man do the housework, they will be praised. This kind of example is common in our life, that’s tricky! Nowadays there is also many abortion happened because of the baby’s sexual, and woman can’t get the high wage because of their sexual although they are doing the job which is same with the man. The second point is woman should also regard of gender discrimination. Although the gender discrimination was improved, we can’t satisfy with the current situation, there are still many problems existing in our life. To be equal is our basic rights. There are many woman renunciations their rights, because they think that is too difficult to change the habitude that sustaining thousand of years. However the condition is improving now because many female is fighting with the unfair. To solve this issue, I think the hard-and-fast rule is essential, like quota system. Woman will prove they can do the job as good as man. As long as we make great efforts on the gender discrimination, this unfair circumstance will disappear.