Self Evaluation

1

July 16, 2016 by natsuki152

Today was our last class:( I really liked this course and it was really special class for me. I did put all of my mind and heart into the class, so I cannot really express how I feel now. I already miss this class so much.

I remembered I had set foot in the classroom with my face beaming with smiles on the first day, because I was really happy to be in Seb’s class again. Some of my classmates were the same member as last semester, so I also felt relieved. On that day, I set a goal to pass Eigo kentei pre1 until I finish IE core, and fortunately I could walk the talk which was really great. I would like to study hard to pass Eigo kentei 1 from now on!

All of our asignments we need to submit are not easy and it sometimes took all night to finish book report and news article, but I could do my best happily thanks to my awesome classmates who can boost each other up. Each of my classmates has an interesting character and good personality, so it was really fun to talk and interact with all of you.

Lastly but not least, Seb is always my favorite teacher. Thank you for always respecting our intentions. Hopefully I can see you again in campus!!

1 comment »

1. sjbrooke says:

Thank you Natsuki…it was great having you in classes!