After watching documentary

0

May 22, 2016 by yota13

Last friday`s IE class, I saw a documentary about capturing doiphins and whales.  I was angry against the researchers because they don`t know about japanese own region tradition. everybody will be angry if they deny their tradition or culture. Although researchers interview japanese, the location is wrong, because the thing heppen sea and yet they interview people who don`t live by the sea like Shibuya in Tokyo, Nagoya , Osaka. In addition they told and showed only that dolphin killed. I want to say to them that did you listen to the local people`s talk? Also in the past America and England also captured dolphins and whales to get oil. After getting oil, they threw dolphins and whales. However from the past japanese are different. After getting oil, Japanese cooked all part of them, and eat. I heard this word from one a cook ” there are no parts which we can thorw. I want to ask them that do you know this word? Of course killing animal is terrible, but I think after killing them, a japanese chef cook them politely, and eat them. So there is a word in japan “itadakimasu”. Overall I hate them. They see this thing from one aspect. I want to say them that you have to see other aspect.