Chinese smart watch marks say clock ticking for Apple.

0

June 30, 2015 by mika77

42spDo you want to use Smart watch made in Apple? Or do you want to use Smart watch made in China?

The Japan Times said China succeeded to make Smart watch and its performance is well than Apple’s. But I asked my classmates that if they want to use China’s Smart watch than Apple’s, almost all the classmates answered they wanted to use Aplle’s. I had some doubt why they buy some brand bags or shooses in China, they don’t wont to buy Smart watch in China. Some people said, they know the news as China’s all the products breaking, or China’s products are imitations. They thinkĀ Smart watch is high cost, so they wanted to buy Apple’s Smart watch, not China’s.

So, I answered them if the Smart watch made in China is low cost and much cheaper than Apple’s. Then, they changed the answer Apple’s to China’s. I found that they were not looking whether or not imitation it’s. They have some preconception to China, but if the products have good performance certainly and cheper than the real thing, they would but China’s products. So China’s imitation’s skills are improving, and keep their rank if they imitate other country’s products like Kitty, Doraemon, Mickey Mouce, and so on.

I also want to buy China’s products if it is cheper than the real thing and it’s performance is good, because I don’t have the reasons not to buy it.

What do you thinkĀ of China’s products?