Where can I enjoy music…..?

2

April 24, 2015 by ryo121

These days, so many live houses and live hallĀ are to be closed successively.

It is a really sad movement for the peoole love music like musicians and listners that the places we can enjoy music are taken away.

I don’t know how important music is for anybody else beside me, but I hope music to give life lots of precios feeling.

Last mounth, my favorite live house which I met only a year ago, were closed.

I was beaten by the unexpressable feeling.

Maybe, the value of music is getting smaller day by day. But I want you to know wonderful place where nice people gathered to enjoy great music.

Thank you so much, Shimokitazawa Yaneura

thCAKA52VA

1. mayumi77 says:

I sympathize with you because I also like such a place where people get together and enjoy music. There are many places which had no choice but to be closed. Management of live houses or bars must be difficult because it is necessary for them to keep customers. I would feel so sad if my favorite tea and jazz bar close. I hope any music places are loved by many people and keep it for a long time.

2. saeko121 says:

I haven’t been to a live house,but I’m interested in it! Clsing many live houses is so bad for people who loves music like you. However, I think power of music so big for our life. It encourages me. I hope other live houses won’t close any more.