farewell party for exchange students

2

July 20, 2014 by yosui212

farewellsadly, we, tutors, had to hold a farewell party for international students who will leave here this semester. this is what i dont want to do the most. we planned some activities or presentation for exchange students, so this party was really great and full of smiles of them. but at the same time, we cried a lot. one of the tutors made an touching movie, and because of it, not only exchange students but also tutors cried. some couldnt talk anymore. after watching this movie, i was assigned to read a letter for them, so i did. it was really really important role in this party. so i was kinda nervous ar that time.  but while i was reading my letter, some students began to cry. and after reading it, some came to me and said, “your letter was great and cried.” i  was really happy to hear such a compliment form thim. i dont what i read was great or not though. i have to say good byu to 63 exchange students in this semester. it was really sad because the life with them was part of my life. what i really want to say is “thank you very much, i will never forget you guys.”

1. zenirockets says:

I’m glad to know your reading letter succeeded.

2. yuka514 says:

Wow! this photo makes me hungry….shit