ONEPIECE from Netflix

0

October 20, 2023 by jo005

Netflix is now releasing the live-action of ONEPIECE.

ONEPIECE is one of the most famous and popular Japanese animation and comics.  In Jump comics, in Japan, ONEPIECE is always seen by many people in a few decades.  I can strongly say that It is widely known to the world.

Moreover, in this August, Netflix started to release the live-action of ONPIECE. This news is getting attention from Japan, and the world.

Japanese famous actor, Arata Makkenu was chosen as Zoro in ONEPICE.  He is the one of the most popular characters among funs. This Netflix’s decisison became headlines in Japan.  There are many characters in ONEPIECE, and they are truely varied. There are more than one hundred main characters in the story. Therefore, in live-action animation, Netflix had to focus on the types and personalities of characters.

Netflix finally sucessed in hiring actors and editing.  Additionally, the live-acion movie of ONEPEICE became fist in Netflix’s weekly rankings.  Many people pay attention to this new movie.

I think that more and more people would be attracted to ONEPICE through the live-action series. I wonder there would be season two series near future.