My MBTI

0

December 15, 2022 by fumika212

MBTI is a test originally made by Myers and Briggs and it determines your psychological preference, meaning your character.
There are 16 types and they are determined by 4 factors.

My mbti is INFP. I stands for “Introverted”. Introverted people are usually considered shy. They are least likely the ones to start a conversation. One thing that made me realize that I’m an introvert is that I charge my energy by being just by myself alone instead of interacting with someone.

N is the second letter in my MBTI. It means I receive information in a intuitive way. The opposite would be “Sensing” which is more based on their own experience.

The third letter F stands for “feeling”. I feel that I’m emotion-based the most when I’m temperamental. But that could also be a good thing for I have the ability to sympathize with others’ feelings.

The last letter of my mbti, is P.
My planning skill is almost non-existent. That also means I am flexible and invulnerable to sudden changes.

Of course, MBTI doesn’t state everything about your personality. It is ridiculous that every person can be divided into 16 different types. However, it can help you learn more about yourself.