Baby Drain

0

April 29, 2022 by keito64

In the video, the town has a few childrens, and all people who lives in that town concerned about the future. I also think that the situation is serious, and I worried not only about the town in the video, but also about all regions in Japan exept prospering cities.

In Japan, population of young people is rapidly declining, and there are many schools which have few students. In the video, they talked about the boy who is only student in his class. He studied alone and the teacher taught him one-on-one. He himself positively considered being taught one-on-one as a good thing. However, I think there is a problem with this teaching method.

If children living in the countryside, where the number of young people is declining, have to spend time in smaller classes, there is big disadvantage. That is, there is no interaction with friends. For young children, interacting with friends, not family, is important in many ways to help them grow. School is also called a “small society” and is a place where you can learn how to interact with people and how to spend time as a member of society, such as etiquette. However, this can only be learned with friends to spend time with, which is not possible with one person in the class.