My favorite animation 2

0

June 26, 2021 by kabu285

Continued from the last post, I would like to write about my favorite animation for this time too.

I want to introduce “SpongeBob SquarePants” as one of animations that I like the most. This American animation is quite famous also in Japan, so that you might know the title. And I sometimes see this animation is broadcasted in Japanese TV channels, so that I think some people have watched this animation. This animation was broadcasted by Nickelodeon, which is a famous American TV channel, and I used to watch this animation when I was a child.

The main character is “SpongeBob”. He is a citizen of Bikini town, which is a fictional town at the bottom of the sea. He is a square sponge, and he wears a square pants. He is working on the burger shop which is owned by “Eugene H. Krabs” who is a crab. He lives in a pineapple house, and he has “Gary the Snail”, who is a snail, as a pet. He has many neighbors. One of them is “Patrick”. He is a starfish. He is a very funny character, and he is a very intimate friend of SpongeBob. I think Patrick is the second most popular character next to SpongeBob in the animation. Another one is “Squidward”. He is a squid. He is a bit mean character, and he dislike SpongeBob and Patrick. He is also working in the burger shop of Krabs, and he marks SpongeBob as a rival. But he is sometimes a lovely character, and he is also popular character as SpongeBob, and Patrick.

I can write about SpongeBob furthermore, but I finish introducing. If you are interested in this animation, please watch it!!