Misery of War

0

June 25, 2021 by karin94

Today, I will introduce a movie whose name is “In This Corner Of The World”. It have original story as comics created by Fumiyo Kono. This story was made into a drama twice and into movie. I watched it in theater and I like it so I watched it many times. I like heroine’s voice actress whose name in Nounen Rena. She was focused attention because of her acting in Amachan, which is very popular morning drama in NHK. This movie express about World War 2 in Hiroshima. Protagonist is Suzu, who draw a picture well and marries boy in Kure. She is bright and she try to overcome hardship in war. It seems very harsh but her cheerfulness can make our courage to overcome something. Kure had military port and dropped atomic bomb finally. She lost many her family and friend. She experience called murder because her friend next to her just died because of air raid. Suzu lost her right arms, which is important for drawing which her beloved hobby. Her attitude for living with her strength impressing for me. In the war, even if she isn’t doing bad things, she was made a bud guy. There are many miserable other records on it. If you want to know about war or if you want to impressive movies, you should watch it.