News Gathering

0

June 24, 2021 by mai46

There are various tools to get information such as a newspaper, a magazine, on TV, on the Internet, an app, and a SNS and the popular way for this is changed according to the generations. In fact, those who read a newspaper to gather news are almost elderly people. While younger people tend to use SNSs or read news on the Internet by their smartphones as it reflects the acceleration of digitalization. In fact, even newspapers and paper magazines are gradually published online and we can read the news by digital devices such as smartphones or PCs as well. Even though, it is common among almost all generations that they consider information from TV as the most trustworthy. Like this, there are different thoughts towards news sources.

In my case, I watch TV to get news at home. I think news on TV is reliable and I can get timely information which is critical, urgent and important. Also, I read social news on my smartphone outside the home especially during commuting on the train. Moreover, when I need information about popular culture like fashion, cosmetics, food and famous places, I use SNSs. It is useful as the way I judge whether I buy or use things or not before taking action. Especially I like Instagram which we can watch many pictures as well as review.

As I mentioned, we can choose the most suitable way to get information based on the situation and types of news we want. However, at the same time, we have the responsibility to choose appropriate information among the numerous information around us.

«