The Most Largest Supermarket in the world.

3

July 19, 2018 by arisaaaaaa

“Largest supermarket”ーwhen you hear this words, you might image and think kinds of like Costco. However, there is a most largest supermarket in the world in Ohio states. It is located in FairField which is the town of Cincinnati North in Ohio. The name of this supermarket is “Jungle Jim’s International Market”. Jim Bomaminio who is the founder and company president named this supermarket by using his name. He was born is Cleveland and established fruit stand in 1974. Then, he made his shop lager and he came to deal with multinational products.

Now, there are abundant items from over 75 countries and visitors from distant Kentucky and Indiana. Of course there are many Japanese foods including cup noodle, wine, and can of fish. Especially, the most popular one is Sushi. In addition to that, as many as 50,000 people are enjoying shopping here in a week! You cannot go around this supermarket in one day because of the size of market isIncredibly large compared to Costco, Walmart, and Target. If you visit Ohio somedays, you should check and go to most largest supermarket in the world!!

1. tomoka69 says:

I did not know there was such a supermarket. That name of the supermarket is interesting. I feel Japanese supermarkets are normal, but it is fun just to watch overseas supermarkets. I also want to go there someday.

2. ryo07 says:

I want to visit!

3. young43 says:

I really want to go there!! To be sure, I was only aware of Costco that it was a big supermarket, but I’m very happy to know it this time. If I go to Ohio, I will go there!