What are you doing every winter?

2

November 27, 2015 by erina151

ie core

Hello! Recently, it has become colder and colder, so I think that everyone can’t wake up soon every morning!! Do you like winter?? I give you some questions about winter. What are you doing every winter?  In my case, I go sking in Fukushima with my family every winter because my parents like skiing and often take me to ski resorts. I put on my skis for the first time when I was three years old. I couldn’t ski as I wish because I still little girl to ski.  And then, my parents tought me how to ski.  I was very careful first time,but I became to ski and was able to enjoy skiing.  The most difficult thing is weight shift to change direction that I want to go. So,I’m still practicing that. As I’m going to go skiing in this winter, I want to overcome my skill that I am poor at ski. Actually there are a lot of events in winter, so you gotta enjoy yourself!! Let me know when you have any ideas to do every winter.

1. nao15 says:

Your winter vacation is wonderful!!This winter I worked at cram school and teach English, social studies and Japanese. It was so hard.

2. ayaka153 says:

Hi, Erina!!
    I worked post office every winter vacation, I have a short-term part-time job!!