The Ignition Festival

0

November 27, 2015 by ayaka153

image

Do you know what day it is today?
It is the ignition festival that Aoyama Gakuin is proud on today.
The ignition festival has a long history. The ceremony of lighting is in this time every year.
Seven representatives gather for this lighting. It is a Kindergarten, a Elementary school, a Junior high school, a High school, a University, a Graduate school, the University Director.

I was chosen as a representative on ignition feast day of 2009 and turned on. It is time of the 6th grader Since I stood before many people for the first time in my life, I still remember that I was tense very hard.

I think that there is surely the person who has not yet seen ignition festival. There may be a person thinking that it is, “it is a worthless illumination”. It is advice from me that ran Aoyama Gakuin for 12 years. I think that it is only Aoyama Gakuin to be able to look at the so big Christmas tree. It is a Christmas tree turned on every night from tonight, but the lighting type is very special!!
Because the moment when it is gradually turned on is beautiful.

We have 4 years college days. There is the chance to see ignition festival 4 times!! Please go to see it once!