Terrorist attacks in Paris

1

November 27, 2015 by taishin15

November,13,suicide bombings occurred in the entrance neighborhood of the stadium where a game of France vs. the soccer of Germany was held at 9:20 p.m. After five minutes, at the restaurant and cafe in the center of Paris, a man shot indiscriminately. A man fired a gun blindly in a concert hall at 9:40 and held the audience hostage. An explosion and shooting happened in eight places for only 30 minutes, and at least 129 people died. The Islamic State announced that they caused this terrorism, and in the announcement, they said “The next target is the USA”. Of course, it isn’t the first time when terrorism happened and sadly it has occurred many times. Why does terrorism happen in?? I can’t help thinking the problem. I think that the world put a weapon all at once and discuss the matter showing feeling for peace each other regardless of race. It may be the common opinion and people who listened to my opinion may laugh. But, I think we should not try to solve war and a civil war using a weapon like the USA. If we continue to use such a way, the war and terrorism will not be over like a vicious circle successively, too. In such a meaning ,the role of Japan is very important. In the future, I want to be a person who can contribute to world peace including Japan.

1 comment »

1. jposs135 says:

You are not the only person who is against ISIS but the way your fighting is with words and that’s a way that we can convince Allis to help Paris and other targeted areas of the world who was attacked by these terrorist.