My future

0

June 27, 2021 by rika103

I’d like to introduce my dream, but in actually l haven’t decided my dream yet, so l am going to think about what l want to be while l am in Aoyama Gakuin University. In general, university students start to look for jobs that suit him or herself when they become third or forth grade students. However, I think it’s too late to think about my dreams as l begin looking for a job because I would be very depressed and impatient if I were placed in a situation where people around me had a job, but I still couldn’t find my job. That’s why I need to take action as soon as possible.

I can’t determine my direction for sure now, but there is an occupation that I am a little interested in now. It is hotel concierge. What made me want to be a hotel concierge was one drama l watched when l was a junior high school student. At that time, l was moved so much by the drama. I think a trip for everyone is definitely memorable, so people must feel more comfortable if they receive warm and wonderful hospitality at their hotel. For this reason, l believe that it’s grateful to make someone smile and happy by my job.

The dream l admire requires sophisticated English skills, but actually l can’t speak English fluently, so l must study English hard more and more. In addition, l have to try to communicate with a lot of people in English.