In a Chinese Taxi

0

July 29, 2019 by shusuke291

What do you think about Chinese? To be honest, I didn’t have good impression for them because I often heard bad news about them like nuisances at public spaces. Now, however, I think Chinese are very nice and kind people except for few people. It is all thanks to the trip to China in this spring vacation.

I went to China for two weeks with my friends. We visited Chengdu and stay my friend’s home. She is a half between Japanese and Chinese. She and her Chinese friends organized all plan of this trip. They are very kind for us.

The most impressive thing happened in a taxi with my friend. We called taxi and got on it. We found out later that we had got on a wrong taxi. In the car, I chatted with my friend but the driver suddenly talked to us. He looked angry and continued to talk to us loudly. He didn’t speak English so we were completely lost in the taxi… However, he stopped and talked with a woman walking on the sidewalk. We gave our friend’s number and she called her!! The taxi driver, actually, had tried to help us.