Movie review of ‘BIOHAZARD the final’

1

October 14, 2017 by yuma054

This movie is the end of BIOHAZARD movie series and the model of the movie series is Japanese gun action game, BIOHAZARD. The story of this movies is that too many zombies appear all over the world suddenly, and the leading character who has strong physical ability fight zombies to protect world.

In this movie, all of the fellows of main characters come together to go to ‘umbrella company’ which created the virus of zombie, and they fight the boss planning make all human to zombie. I was very excited that all hero who appear in other BIOHAZARD series come together and they have cooperated to confront to enemy. Finally, they could kill the boss and ged rid of virus and zombies.

At this movie, Japanese model LOLA acted as the soldier of main characters and she also battle zombie using gun. Unfortunately, she died soon, but I could enjoyed because her gun action was so cool and she also speaks English as well as other actors.

1 comment »

1. mako10 says:

I am a big fan of Rola but, I didn’t see the film because BIOHAZARD has many grotesque scenes.