My dogs

3

November 27, 2015 by akane156

image

Hi. Today, I want to introduce you about my dogs. I have two dogs that are toypoodles. The colors are brown and white. The name of the brown dog is Marone, and of the white one is Panna. Marone is 7 years old. She is very smart, so she can learn tricks that I teach soon, and she usually is calm. On the other hand, Panna, which is 5 years old is mischievous. She is restless. When she is happy, she always turns around in pursuit of her tail. They are neither parent and child nor sisters. In 2005, when I was 9 years old, Marone came to my house. I had wanted to keep a dog since I was a young child, so then I was really really happy! Three years later, I found a cute, white dog in a pet shop with my mother. We asked my father to buy her, and we could get her! She is just Panna. Before Panna came to my house, Marone had fawned on me everyday, but now she gives her way to Panna everyday. The other day, Marone was sleeping on my mother’s lap, Panna wanted to jump up on her lap and yelped. Then, Marone gave the space to her. I thought she is kind… but little poor.

I love them. They have shorter life than us, so I will play with them more!

1. misaki152 says:

Oh, your dogs are so cute. I have a dog too. His name is Hachi. He likes playing catch ball with me. But it is very hard work for me. I want to see other pictures of your dogs.

2. ayaka153 says:

Hi, Akane!!
    Your dogs are very cuteeeeeeee!!!!
    My cousin has maltese dog!! I will met in the new year!!

3. rena15 says:

Your dogs are very cute! 🙂
    Someday, I want to see your dogs.♡