Weekend

0

November 27, 2015 by rena15

What do you do on a weekend? Today, I’ll write about my way of spending a weekend.

Firstly, I go to a part-time job every weekend. I work at the restaurant which serves Japanese dishes, “OOTOYA”, from morning to afternoon. Many people come to eat lunch every week. It is hard work. However, staff meals are very delicious! So, I can keep on working at this restaurant. If you haven’t been to this restaurant, you should go!

Secondly, after a part-time job, I usually go to the rental video shop. That’s because my hobby is watching movie. So, every week, I choose several movies! Recently, I often watch movies which Leonardo Dicaplio appears on. He is my favorite movie star. His performance is wonderful! Especially, I recommend you to watch “The Great Gatsby” and “Romeo and Juliet.” The other day, I rented several movies which Anne Hathaway appears on. I’m looking forward to watching them.

Thirdly, I go home by the monorail. When I’m in the monorail, I’m listening to music. I like Japanese rock band, “back number.” Recently, they started to become popular among teenagers. Their songs make me remind of my high school days.

Let me know your way of spending a weekend.  Thank you for reading!