Malala Yousafzai

0

November 26, 2015 by reina15

Malala_Yousafzai_par_Claude_Truong-Ngoc_novembre_2013_02

Hi! Today I would like to introduce about very significant person, who is Malala Yousafzai. Do you know her?

Even though she is still eighteen years old, she is fighting for education right for children, especially girls. In her area, girls cannot be given education right because of armed conflict like Taliban. She had a question for the unequal education rights. Fortunately she could have environment to study. And she decided to be a doctor and at the same time decided to fight for education rights for children all over the world. She appealed it to the multitudes. Actually she was targeted by an armed group, and she was shot twice. But she never give up, and she recovered from injury. Therefore, in 2014 she got a Novel Peace Prize.

The reason why I wanted to introduce her was I used to deliver her speech in ESS club. Then I heard her speech in YouTube, and memorized a part of her speech. I respect her so much. It is difficult thing for me to say my opinion for world like her. However I think that it is important to have interest in education of the world and learn about the situations.